Saturday, April 1, 2017

Man Who Crashed Into Church Bus, Killing 13, Was Allegedly On His Phone: 'I'm Sorry. I Was Texting'

Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
Man Who Crashed Into Church Bus, Killing 13, Was Allegedly On His Phone: 'I'm Sorry. I Was Texting'

Man Who Crashed Into Church Bus, Killing 13, Was Allegedly On His Phone: 'I'm Sorry. I Was Texting'The man remains hospitalized.


British 'implacable' in support for Gibraltar: foreign minister

British 'implacable' in support for Gibraltar: foreign ministerBritish Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said the United Kingdom would remain "implacable and rock-like" in its support for Gibraltar after the European Union offered Spain a right of veto over the territory's future relationship with the bloc. Often referred to as "The Rock", Gibraltar is a British overseas territory on the southern tip of Spain. Gibraltar's status after Britain leaves the EU is set to be one of the most contentious issues in complex exit talks expected to last years.


Google, Amazon eye Toshiba's chip unit: report

Google, Amazon eye Toshiba's chip unit: reportGoogle and Amazon joined a list of potential buyers eyeing Toshiba's lucrative memory chip business as the Japanese conglomerate seeks bidders to cover huge losses, a newspaper said Saturday. Toshiba has reportedly completed the first round of bidding for its prized memory chip business, seen as key for the cash-strapped company to turn itself around. Some 10 foreign companies and funds, including Google and Amazon, tendered bids, the mass-circulation Yomiuri Shimbun said, quoting unnamed sources.


No comments:

Post a Comment